Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went today at lunch and bought a bow to cure my speed itch. i went ahead with a bowtech destroyer 350. long story short i am kind of wishing i would have got a mathews monster with a 6-inch brace, but i feel if i would have bought the monster i would wish i would bought the destroyer here. the dealer will not allow me to return the destroyer, all sales final now. i hope i made a wise rite decision.

·
Bonehunter
8,848 Posts
Learn to love it now :D It's a good bow :smile:

·
Registered
491 Posts
did the same thing I bought a Z7 and it just doesnt fit me bought a sentenial month later momma wasnt happy, but man that thing is a tack driver.

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
Yep, you should have gone with the monster - 7.0 preferably. Great bow.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I'd bet you can trade it fairly quickly in the Classifieds if after shooting this one for a while, you still want the Monster. I sometimes get buyer's remorse but thank God it doesn't usually last very long.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm going to say I'll take it off your hands, for a sizable loss of course:p
I haven't shot one but I hear they are a great bow.............give it a chance........or shoot me a PM and I'll let you know how bad it's gonna feel when your done;)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. The destroyer is a great bow, but if you really want to trade i'm sure you wont have a problem finding a person to oblige you.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the only real difference i felt was the grip or handle. how they drew back was similar, how they held up on target was the same. both quiet and nothing to be felt in the palm of my bow hand when the arrow was let go. i should sell my house and buy a bunch of bows!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
bingo

Shot both you made the right decision. You won't regret buying that Destroyer.
Dont let hype be a factor, the bow tech is a great bow!!:shade:

·
Registered
36 Posts
It's like buying a Lamborghini and regretting that you didn't get a Ferrari. :lol:

Relax... you got a great bow there. Nothing to be remorseful about.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Yep!!

It's like buying a Lamborghini and regretting that you didn't get a Ferrari. :lol:

Relax... you got a great bow there. Nothing to be remorseful about.
Nuff said the Bow Tech has a great wall on it, the Mathews has no wall at all!! no offense to Mathews its just, I notice little things like that.The Bow tech Destroyer is a great bow I actually spent time with one and was impressed !! A student of mine had one, and I shot it quite a bit. I shot several Monsters and never found one with a wall not even at the Mathews plant!! If any one has one with a super solid wall please notify the rest of us so we can adjust them to the same setting!! I had shot my Nemesis back to back with both and the Nemesis reined supreme in all things but speed, 330 is good enough for me. The Mathews is a Monster but like most Monsters its more in the fear then feel!!:shade:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts