Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im getting a new bow cause the pse baby g is finally gone.....cams are very worn out , im only 17 and i have a job but i have a beretta extrema on layaway , a spendy gun, so i only wanna spend about $350, the bows that i like are the PSE typhoon, diamond rapture, and the Ben pearson spoiler,and maybe even the reflex grizzley, what one would you guys reccomend for that type of money, or any other suggestions would be nice, thanks bowhunter mitch

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Go to the "Bow for sale" area and pick and you'll find a much larger choice...

·
74,535 Posts
Classifieds

Might be your best bet.

Martin archery has some good bows that would work in that price range. I would find your nearest Martin dealer also.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Go Buy A Spoiler!

HELLO...If 350 is your price area the spoiler is the best bow on the market for that price.They exceed their advertised IBO speed by at least 5ft a second.73/4 in brace height helps make it very forgiving and very hand shock free.It is equipped with vapor trail strings and bearings in the idler wheel and has superb craftmanship,you cant go wrong for the money.........kenny.....................oh yes it is one almost silent bow....very quiet!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,018 Posts
$350.oo ?

You should be able to pick up a NEW Hoyt Ultrasport for about that, or a little more.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Bowhuntermitch, you seem to have a pretty good idea of what you want. All the choices you have listed, are bows with generous brace heights, which is important. The Grizzly is a little longer than the others if you're just planning on using it for hunting. Also, the Pearson bow has a Vaportrail string which is a huge plus in my opinion. Watch those factory strings! Many have a tendency to stretch and cause problems. Then you're gonna be investing in a new string too.

·
Registered
115 Posts
bowhuntermitch said:
im getting a new bow cause the pse baby g is finally gone.....cams are very worn out , im only 17 and i have a job but i have a beretta extrema on layaway , a spendy gun, so i only wanna spend about $350, the bows that i like are the PSE typhoon, diamond rapture, and the Ben pearson spoiler,and maybe even the reflex grizzley, what one would you guys reccomend for that type of money, or any other suggestions would be nice, thanks bowhunter mitch

Mitch, shoot as many as you can. You need to see how a bow feels. If you get a deal on the biggest name brand. and fastest bow on earth. You will be disappointed if you don't like the way it feels. What i like in a bow you may not. If you find the bow that you like and it cost to much new Then you can look for a used one on this site. Their a lot of good deals out there. You may even find a leftover model from last year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts