Archery Talk Forum banner

help choosing a rest.

711 Views 16 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  jtascone
OK we all know how women are:embara::mg:, my wife is buying a new bow, and she cant make up her mind which rest to put on it. give her some recommendations. the only thing is it has to be FOB compatible.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,023 Posts
shouldnt you be pulling guard duty or something??? a whisker biscuit huh??? can she shoot FOBS with one of those.

We all know fob's are junk anyway cob's are the way to go now days... No guard duty for me... Crazy after I left and took my jig with me you went back to fobs??? Stop being cheap by yourself a Fletching Jig..

· Registered
862 Posts
Muzzy Zero Effect. I loved mine on my mathews. It is like a full containment and a dropaway in one.

· Registered
2,354 Posts
Trophy taker, none better. If she needs somethign to hold the arrow in there, buy the $7 arrow holder that just sticks right in front of it. You draw it up, and if you let it down, it puts it right back in the holder. Works great.

· Resident Philosopher
11,705 Posts
Mathews convertible or powerdown

· Registered
552 Posts
PSE Phantom drop away. If she goes away from the FOB's she can use it as a spring steel type launcher as well. Gives a bit of flexibility.

· Registered
3,807 Posts
The Trophy Ridge Drop Zone is supposed to be one of the best rests for using FOB's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.