Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone fill me in on how to leave feedback using Tapatalk on an iPhone. I’ve read all the threads, but things must have changed.

I’ve dealt with some great people on here and they have left me good feedback and I would like to be able to return the favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
ytailfreak
1,430 Posts
Feedback needs to be done through the regular forum not Tapatalk. At least to the best of my knowledge

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Feedback needs to be done through the regular forum not Tapatalk. At least to the best of my knowledge

I’ve tried going to the regular forum and pressed every button I can find but can’t get to somewhere to leave feedback

·
ytailfreak
1,430 Posts
I know there is a post somewhere here on how to leave feedback. You have to copy the thread you bought/sold from then go to the users profile and there is a tab on the top left that says feedback. Click it then you can see their feedback or leave feedback. You then paste the thread you copied earlier where it says then leave feedback. Hope this helps

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't use an iPhone so I may be giving bad info, but try using the desktop format. There should be something in your profile section that allows you to change from mobile format to desktop format. That worked for me.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
17,376 Posts
I know there is a post somewhere here on how to leave feedback. You have to copy the thread you bought/sold from then go to the users profile and there is a tab on the top left that says feedback. Click it then you can see their feedback or leave feedback. You then paste the thread you copied earlier where it says then leave feedback. Hope this helps

This, but not on tap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts