Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've seen it before, but does anyone remember the deal where you screw a hub type device where the stabilizer goes, and you put artificial tree limbs in it to break up your outline? I can't remember what it is called and have turned up empty on searching the www. Any help?
Thanks.

·
Registered
10,992 Posts
I remember seeing but I can't remeber the name. Camoflex.net makes a ground and treestand system you might be able to modify them. Another idea is DIY and hit the local craft store and purchase some oak and other tree branches

·
Registered
3,807 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mmmm...very similar, and it may even be what I saw back when, but I thought that it attached straight to your bow. I remember thinking when I first saw it that it would throw the balance way off if not done just right. But it may have been the way it was photographed. Thanks for the help guys. I'll run with that.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I know I've seen it before, but does anyone remember the deal where you screw a hub type device where the stabilizer goes, and you put artificial tree limbs in it to break up your outline? I can't remember what it is called and have turned up empty on searching the www. Any help?
Thanks.
I remember that. Haven't seen it in a while. I do know QAD makes a vine/leaf system that works awesome. I use it on all my tree stands and would work on a bow as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts