Archery Talk Forum banner

Help finding best deal on ACE's

322 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Deezlin
Anyone know where I might check to see where I can get the best deal on some Easton ACE's

Any and as much help as I can get it most appreciative.

Right now, $280 is the best I have found.

Thanks
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,730 Posts
What weight ace's are you looking for???? I have about 1 1/2 doz 400's and most of them have only been shot a few times...pm me if interested...

Paul

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need 520's

What weight ace's are you looking for???? I have about 1 1/2 doz 400's and most of them have only been shot a few times...pm me if interested...

Paul
Thanks but I need to get 520's to spine right withthat 27" draw I have.

And yes, GA Hoyt, I've checked Lancaster and they are where I've ben able to find them for the cheapest so far.

Lanaster is awesome to do business with and I've done a lot of business with them, I'm just trying to be as thrifty as I can be with laing own this much for a doz arrows and that is why I've asked on here to make sure I get the best deal possible.

Thanks for the help so far and I hope there is someone out there that can help me find the best deal.

Thanks

· Registered
755 Posts
What's the price at your local shop.
I usually pay more for them at our local shop, they need to eat too.

· Registered
1,730 Posts
Check ebay...If your not in a rush...I know you have to be careful but you can get good deals their...I just purchased a doz 470 ace's new uncut shafts in thier origional plastic box for $210 TMD..

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.