Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some archey products online. When I received the items, they were clearly not what I wanted and were of inferior quality. I contacted the person and they were incredibly rude and did not want to help. Finally they said to send them back and now that I have, they refuse to send my money back and offer no refund.

I have threatened to report them, but I dont know who I should report them to, any suggestions or ideas?

THank you very much for your help! rs

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
i think you should say the name of who your referring to it would help to see if anyone else had this problem with the store .

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
The post office,I think.It's mail fraud,a Federal offense.

·
74,535 Posts
If your talking classifiads here

Contact Bellows1

He always fair and will give you a good answer.
DB

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Also you might want to PM varmonster13.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should clarify that this did not happen to me with a fellow AT, it was an ebay transaction. The person told me that they would take care of it and they actually strung me along until (I let them string me along like an idiot) ebays fraud policy would no longer take action.

Thanks for any ideas.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
If you have proof that the person received what you sent back, and the communications were through the mail, then contact your local Postal Inspectors. If they can't do anything because it doesn't fit within their jurisdiction, they will tell you.

·
Registered
504 Posts
You should post the persons Ebay name and what you bought, so that others here on AT are aware of this less than credible seller.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
name names and more detail

Give names and more details and you'll get an anwser!! you can contact authorities if much value or the post office for fraud, but need more details!!!

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
Post name, address, and phone #--- someone on here may be able to pay them a visit.:wink:

·
Registered
258 Posts
With an Ebay purchase , you are asked to give FEEDBACK . Most sellors don't like to get negative feedback as it affects their sales. I have purchased several items on Ebay and only ever had one problem . I gave negative feedback and an arbitraiter stepped in and assisted .

·
Bowhemian
8,295 Posts
robert5537 said:
[. . .]I have threatened to report them, but I dont know who I should report them to, any suggestions or ideas?

THank you very much for your help! rs
In order to offer you intelligent advice you'll need to provide some details, such as what you ordered, what you got, and the names of the vendor/advertiser.

If this was an eBay transaction it is most likely you paid via PayPal, which I understand will do nothing to help you. But the first thing you should do is file a complaint with eBay.

If you were not solicited through the mail the Postal Inspector Service will not be able to help you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts