Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you do it in normal mode or enhanced , and how do you post more than one picture? Do you have to shrink them ?

Hooked22

·
X's R Us
3,458 Posts
As long as the picture file is 80,000 bytes or less no need for shrinkage. Just click on attach file at bottom of page and browse your hard drive for the picture you want to post. With JPEG's you maybe able to reduce the quality if it's too large in file size. But I'm lazy and just use paint to reduce the big pictures until the file is under 80,000bytes

·
Registered
834 Posts
I have a olympus camera and camera program... i take pictures, but cant get the darn thing under 703mb!!!!.. its huge.. the picture is self isnt huge but the file is.. how do i make it smaller?

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Try taking the pic's with less resolution. Your camera should have a feature on it to select the size of the picture and the amount of pixels. The smaller the better for posting here on AT. I have some web space that I use for various things, so rather than resize some of the pictueres I just post them on my web space and use vB code to put them in the threads, sometimes.

·
Registered
719 Posts
IF THE PIC IS IN THEPROGAM CAN YOU RIGHT CLIK AND GET THE OPPION TO RESIZE

RUNAWAYSxS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts