Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, The last week I was searching on the net to find a CX Nano-XR seller. I found some sites (lancaster, proarrowplus, eaglearchery) but the first one doesnot have all the components while the other two didn't even anwser my emails!!!

I searched through the official CX website but they have a list of shops without any online info. I am able to go to any shop right now because I am overseas. Do you know somebody to sell the Nano's???? I don't need international shipping.

I want the shafts, the stainless points, the bulldog collar and the post nock. Are they so much to ask or my googling needs tuning?? ???? :)

By the way, do you know the difference between the Stainless and the A-1 Steel points???

Thank you for your time,
Manolis

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Why not go with the Victory NanoForce? Same size, same straightness, same shootability, 1/2 the price!

·
Lowered expectations
15,611 Posts
E-mail Lancaster and ask them about the components you need that are not listed. I'm sure they will have them.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
What Stash said...if Lancaster don't have it or won't get it, nobody will...

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
That's exactly what I was thinking. But I'd call them (1-800-829-7408) and go to the extension for the techsperts
Might want to make note of the OP's location before suggesting he call them. :wink:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Why not go with the Victory NanoForce? Same size, same straightness, same shootability, 1/2 the price!
i shot xr's for a couple of years and switched the nano force and couldn't be happier. they seem to be just as tough as the xr's and group just as well for me. the only downside i can see is victory has fewer spine choices.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
You may want to adjust what your looking for. Unless I have totally missed something Carbon Express doesn't make a bulldog collar for the XR....there are a few sizes that will work with certain XR sizes though. This is my 3rd year shooting XRs and I have only cracked 2 shafts on the back end...actually only 2 with any damage at all of the 3 doz I have had....and the 2 shafts would not have been saved by a collar.

Also IMO and in most others the post pins are not worth the time. Get the regular pin and nocks.

As for the Victory shafts.....they don't have as many spine choices and aren't as skinny spine vs spine so if your shooting FITA which I guess you are that's also something to consider.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
You may want to adjust what your looking for. Unless I have totally missed something Carbon Express doesn't make a bulldog collar for the XR....there are a few sizes that will work with certain XR sizes though. This is my 3rd year shooting XRs and I have only cracked 2 shafts on the back end...actually only 2 with any damage at all of the 3 doz I have had....and the 2 shafts would not have been saved by a collar.

Also IMO and in most others the post pins are not worth the time. Get the regular pin and nocks.

As for the Victory shafts.....they don't have as many spine choices and aren't as skinny spine vs spine so if your shooting FITA which I guess you are that's also something to consider.
I thought the same thing until I checked CX's website the other day...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right now I shoot the ACC's 3-39

I want to go to something better, and yes i shoot FITA.
As I read more I get more confused!!! I know that this is a strictly personal choice. The fact is that the Nano-XR are very good for sure, while the NanoForce cost a lot less money but lots of people think that they aren't as good as CX.

Difficult choice....

·
ArcheryTalk Sponsor
641 Posts
Carbon Express CX Nano XR Shafts and Components on LAS Website

Dear Polemidas;
I'm sorry that you are having trouble finding these items on our website... I did a search for Nano and they came up, but I'd love to know how you searched for them so we can improve our site....we are working on a completely new and massively improved website. I've included links for your convenience... Feel free to pm, post or e-mail with any further questions about these or any arrow shafts or archery item.
Thanks,
Rob

CX Nano XR Shafts $279.99 /dz.
http://www.lancasterarchery.com/product_info.php?products_id=8025
Tool Steel Target Points for CX NANO XR's $129.99 /dz.
http://www.lancasterarchery.com/product_info.php?products_id=10072
Stainless Steel Target Points for CX Nano XR $19.99 /dz.
http://www.lancasterarchery.com/product_info.php?products_id=8028
Pin Nock Adapter Pins for CX Nano XR $10.99
http://www.lancasterarchery.com/product_info.php?products_id=8027

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
I'd give Jerry at South Shore a hollar .. Betcha he can get them and a good price

Tell him Stix sent ya ....

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Nano-XR is a much better shaft for FITA than the Victory which is a larger dia arrow that is lighter in weight. CX arrows are sorted by laser for straightness/spine and for weight as well so you get a perfectly matched doz shafts. There are also a greater variety of spine sizes with the CX arrow. Made of 40 ton carbon, the only better shaft available today is the Nano-Pro made from 64 ton carbon. Dietmar Trillus used the Nano to win back to back world championships so it is obvious that the CX Nano arrow is competitive with the very best shafts made today.

If money is a consideration, the CX Medallion Pro is a superb arrow as well - again a superior FITA shaft than the Victory arrow. The Victory shaft is also an excellent arrow shaft and very popular with many for economic reasons, but it isn't the best FITA arrow available.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts