Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm new here but I thought I'd start my first post asking for some knowledge. I picked up a couple old recurve bows to just plink around with as I'm just getting "back" into archery. I say "back" loosely beings how my knowledge and experience in archery is limited to making bows and arrows as a kid and the one fiberglass bow I had when I was probably 10.

One of the bows I picked up was a Locksley 0333 in super clean condition. Is it true this is a rebadged Ben Pearson Jet now? I'm kot sure of the draw weight but its probably 20lbs according to the guy I got it from. Anyone know anything about these bows?

The other is a olive drab fiberglass recurve. It's about 51 inches long unstrung. The rise is a thick black handle and the only markings on it are a 45lb stamp and an arrow in the mold of the handle. The guy I bought it from said he wasn't sure what it was and the only thing he knew was he was told it was some sort of military/army issued training bow. That seemed either really far fetched or really awesome. I can't find anything on it through my searches online. Has anyone seen one of these?

Thanks to anyone who can offer the help!

Attachments

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,122 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts