Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm new here so 'bear' with me. Ha ha pun.., I've gone mental trying to find what this bow is. I recently bought it off Kijiji for 100 bucks along with another Bear bow, a White tail hunter. I had no problem learning about that one. But this one is different. It has a camo pattern and on the limbs it says "Bear Paw". I know nothing else of these bows, except that they're both rated for 70 pounds. Ive searched for a few days now and havent come across much. The bow is identical to the one in this picture;

http://www.armslist.com/posts/3021897/greensboro-north-carolina-archery-for-sale--bear-archery--bear-paw--compound-bow-

The only other info the guy gave me was that he spent about 850 on it when it was brand new. I'm assuming its from the early-mid nineties, but I can't seem to find anything else, other than it appears to look like a white tail master? I already emailed Bear but they haven't gotten back. I'm interested to hear what you guys think, I'll try to post a pic if my phone allows me.

·
Registered
49,459 Posts
Looks to be similar to a Black Bear, probably was a box store branded bow. Who ever you bought it from greatly exaggerated what he paid for it new. They were roughly a $200 bare bow. IMHO if you paid $100 for both you were right at the very top end of what each would be worth. Both bows are wall hangers and not that collectable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts