Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I posted this before but I'm still undecided. I'm down to either buy a Scentblocker Mack Daddy suit or Scentlock Full Season suit. I only seen the full season in person and know it is extremely quiet but not sure on the warmth. Is the Mack Dady just as quiet? Which is warmer or are thaey the same? Bowhunter Superstore has the MD for $242 jacket and $150 pant or FS for $119 jacket and $99 pant. I'm undecided. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Love my full season. Very quiet. Warm. And my favorite part - when you get burrs on it, they just wipe right off. I have the jacket and the bibs.

·
Registered
28,103 Posts
I have the Full Season jacket and pants and the comfort is almost like wearing pajamas. They are easily the most comfortable, quiet hunting clothes I have ever owned. The overall quality is top notch. If you layer up as needed when the thermometer drops, you'll be comfortable within reason. They are not waterproof but they will repel a light rain and like was said above, burrs brush right off. They only thing that could make them better is if they were windproof.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I use Full Season, very quiet, and it's OK down to the lower 40s with some light layers. Below that I go for my heavier stuff. Is the Mack Daddy just a Realtree version of the Dream Season Pro?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Don't waste your money on that stuff - bunch of nonsense. The carbon is not re-activated by the dryer as claimed - once it's used up, it's used up. Spend it on a better bow, arrows, other stuff. Hell, get a hooker. ANYTHING but supporting that giant fraud on the public that is the scent-killing (supposedly) brands.

This suit seems to work well for a friend of mine.
I'm soooo gonna do that at some point. :D

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,657 Posts
I had the Mac Daddy and it worked well for me last season. Very warm and quiet. Has the fleece vest you can zip out and is Tree Spider Safety vest compatible.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I use Full Season, very quiet, and it's OK down to the lower 40s with some light layers. Below that I go for my heavier stuff. Is the Mack Daddy just a Realtree version of the Dream Season Pro?
It seems the MD is the realtree version.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts