Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my girlfriend made me throw away my hat. it was on its last leg anyways but she did say she would buy me a new one! does anyone know where i can find a mathews fitted cap not a velcro adjust? they have none on their website and i cant find them anywhere

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
find an embroiderer in your area and see if they will put a mattews logo on a hat of your choice.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea thats always an option but i just wish i could find one already made darn it

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude trust me there is no rescuin that hat haha

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I wish that all of the bow manufacturers would strike a deal with Twins Enterprises. They are the makers of The Franchise hat. It is the brand used by MLB...there ain't a better hat out there...period.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha but it wont be fitted! and i got too much sentimental value in my switchy i love it haha kinda like my hat ! dang it! thats one thing my gf cant make me throw away haha

·
Premium Member
26,857 Posts
Oh wow,I collect hats i have 122 Ball caps and that is the exact amount,it used to be a Hobby,Funny thing i only wear 4-5 of them,lol.My Favourite hat ever.Black Texas Longhorn Fullback...Man i love that hat!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh wow,I collect hats i have 122 Ball caps and that is the exact amount,it used to be a Hobby,Funny thing i only wear 4-5 of them,lol.My Favourite hat ever.Black Texas Longhorn Fullback...Man i love that hat!!
Go Blue! haha jk man texas is a good program. but dang thats alot of hats! got a fitted mathews for sale? haha

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ditching the girl for your old hat is always an option. Not sure that she'd appreciate it. But you have options. :p
not a chance haha some days...... well lets not go there!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whoever helps me find this will officially be considered the man of the day

1 - 19 of 19 Posts