Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bigtimehunter is who i am looking for. he states he is from san antonio tx,but states he works in austin tx.i am looking for him because i dont want to have to go to the police and apply for a felony arrest warrant.this man owes me a bow on a trade. we agreed to trade a bow-tec alleigence for a switchback.i have proof he received my alleigence but he never sent the switchback.this happend on jult 16 th.he has another bow listed on here a hoyt x-tec for sale or trade.if anyone knows him or has info please call me at 636-379-9355.i will be contacting the police on 8/10/05 if i dot here anything by then. thanks mike.

·
washed up wannabe
12,235 Posts
The first place to post this is in the Traders Feedback section. From there Daniel Boone will see it and help you work this out.

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
his name is david saldivar and his address is listed as 9732 espada rd san antonio tx.78214 . phone company shows an unlisted number for this address.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
this is what i found for the address. i would give it a call to see

Lozano, Blasmore
9732 Espada Rd
San Antonio, TX 78214
(210) 627-2248

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Call The Archery Shop in San Antonio

They work with A SA Police Officer who is a archer & Bowhunter
Fred Ramaeriz is the Pro Shop Owner Tell him Tink sent you

He will give you the name of the SA police Officer

Good Luck

·
Registered
332 Posts
the place Tink is referring to has changed names a few times. it is currently known as...

The Bow Shop

address is
8414 Speedway Dr
San Antonio, TX 78230-5329
phone #
(210) 342-4269

Fred is a great guy! I have no doubt he will do anything he can to help you out.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
AKDoug said:
The first place to post this is in the Traders Feedback section. From there Daniel Boone will see it and help you work this out.
You've got to get this over to the TRADER'S FEEDBACK section as AKDoug stated. You will get more advice and help over there. Daniel Boone is the moderator and will probably make this a sticky until it is resolved.

·
74,535 Posts
I have PM him AND i WILL BE SOON GETTING HIS EMAIL ADDRES AND EMAILING HIM SOON FOR Y

This is a new member and always get a phone numbe when making a deal

Call if you have too!

Hopefully some of the members here will help find this guy!

·
74,535 Posts

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
He can now only access this section and his FOR SALE items have been removed.

And this is where he lives.

OX

Attachments

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Hope you get your bow! That would suck.

Ox how did you pull up that picture like that?

rick

·
Registered
522 Posts
I hope you get your bow. Do a people search for him on the net. I think it's only 9.99. That way you might find out everything you need to know. See if you can find his work number. Then hound him there.

·
74,535 Posts
Hey Texans

Little help.

Local bow shops. Something

·
Registered
367 Posts
1tiger said:
his name is david saldivar and his address is listed as 9732 espada rd san antonio tx.78214 . phone company shows an unlisted number for this address.

Dumb question, is this (above) where you shipped the bow?

Try People.Yahoo.com, AnyWho.com or Whitepages.com. I did not find the address you listed. Might have shipped it to a friend. There are 4 Saldivar, David listed in the San Antonio, TX area.

Not sure if this helps.
Good luck

·
74,535 Posts
Oxford found it

Drog said:
Dumb question, is this (above) where you shipped the bow?

Try People.Yahoo.com, AnyWho.com or Whitepages.com. I did not find the address you listed. Might have shipped it to a friend. There are 4 Saldivar, David listed in the San Antonio, TX area.

Not sure if this helps.
Good luck

He even found a map showing it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fraud Complaint
try fileing a complaint there. I got ripped off $430 from ebay for a pc and there working on getting my money back. My grandpaw also filed a complaint and got all his money back, but i have not got mine back, but they have kept in contact with me thou. I was also not able to file a criminal complaint because of something in the ebay rules but you should be able to there. Your state's attorney general will take the case over after you file it. Good Luck and sorry to hear about this.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts