Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im trying to list this for a friend and know nothing about this damn thing:( Can anyone help? Update!!!!!! I guess i should have added on here that this bow is not stolen! Some people are so quick to judge on here and need to get there balls out of a bind....but thank u to the people that were helpful on here. I appreciate it. I literally came here for honest help. I am a chick that needed some info. Thats all....period. Everybody calm down....馃槀馃槀

Registered

Registered
Like a rampage

Registered
Whatever it is doesn't really matter, pretty sure it's a Turbohawk though. Read the classifieds rules. You'll need more posts, more time on the forum and even then, listing an item for sale for someone else is against the rules.

18. You MUST be the owner of the item you are selling. You CAN NOT sell anything for another person. You MAY sell for a spouse or a minor child who lives at home however. This means you can not sell for your father, brother, best friend, cousin, etc. Your threads will be removed. If you are warned or infracted, it is NOT acceptable to say that you have now purchased that item from them and it is now yours.

Reactions: RossRagan and dnv23

Registered
Turbohawk. Alpha max limbs and cams/ but cast riser. Pretty nice mid level Hoyt when it was made.

Reactions: Fdale's Finest

Registered
Old, entry level, not worth much maybe $100 tops for everything. There should be a sticker on the lower limb that gives spec's of the bow. Call Hoyt give them the serial # they should fill in everything about the bow. Again worth, not much.

Registered
Whatever it is doesn't really matter, pretty sure it's a Turbohawk though. Read the classifieds rules. You'll need more posts, more time on the forum and even then, listing an item for sale for someone else is against the rules.

18. You MUST be the owner of the item you are selling. You CAN NOT sell anything for another person. You MAY sell for a spouse or a minor child who lives at home however. This means you can not sell for your father, brother, best friend, cousin, etc. Your threads will be removed. If you are warned or infracted, it is NOT acceptable to say that you have now purchased that item from them and it is now yours.
Oooorrrrr, he is going to list it literally anywhere other than AT (craigslist, ebay, rokslide, favebook, etc), and all this info you just gave him (though accurate and factual) is literally the reason people talk smack on the attitudes in AT forums....
Food for thought.

Registered
Oooorrrrr, he is going to list it literally anywhere other than AT (craigslist, ebay, rokslide, favebook, etc), and all this info you just gave him (though accurate and factual) is literally the reason people talk smack on the attitudes in AT forums....
Food for thought.
There are rules in place here for a reason, to protect members from being ripped off by people who join the forum to do just that. Transactions involving a third party that isn鈥檛 the owner, buyer, or actual seller are just asking for problems. Food for thought.

Registered
Turbo hawk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Food for thought.
That's all fine and well. He'll actually HAVE to post it somewhere else......you know.......since it's against the AT rules that are in place to protect the AT members......like yourself.

Registered
Food for thought.
Then we all say, Bye Felecia!!!

Registered
Sounds stolen
I'm thinking the same, probably stolen. New user, 1post, no info, wants to sell, dunno anything about bow, "friend of friend" = scammer/stolen. If it was a friends like he said it was, then that friend would definitely know what it is. And the friend would know a realistic value for the bow to be able to deal with someone to sell it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #20

Thank you For taking the time to go over the rules on the page. However,I was not planning to list this item on this wall I just thought it would be a good start to interact with real people that have knowledge in this area. I tried to compare it o similar pics to find any idea but it got real confusing. It is absolutely not stolen. There are still some people out there that are honest people and have honest questions believe it or not. I am a girl that knows nothing about this type of stuff. My friend is also a girl who doesnt have a clue and is preparing to list it and im helping her so she doesnt sound like an idiot when she does. Not that its anybodys business but she works for a lady whos husband has passed and is cleaning out the basement. Its funny how people just assume. Wow.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts