Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for pictures but not able to figure out why they are rotated. Trying to keep this build on a budget so not looking for anything like a *******. I like to be able to stand when shooting my bow.
Option 1 thinking about big Mike BT but they dont sell that anymore.
Option 2 something like a double bull and building 16" walls out of plywood to elevate for stand up shooting.
Option 3 is a little more pricey. Was looking at Muddy, or ******* soft sided blinds.
My concern with popup blinds is most dont have window openings designed for 14' elevation. Anyone with elevated blind experience?
IMG_0439.jpg IMG_0435.jpg

·
Registered
18,420 Posts
Pop up blind without long vertical windows will be an issue on closer shots. Why not build something on it your self?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Maverick blinds. I have a couple of these out on my land that I bow hunt out of. You can buy just the blinds and put on your platform.

Maverick_Nex-Level_6-Shooter_Brown_Side.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maverick is shipped to Manards free. $750 looks like a nice blind but only 75" tall. Might be hard to draw bow with little brother being that tall. Would love to see one set up before purchase. The Banks is 80" but double the money. Are Maverick sealed tight enough to be bug free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts