Archery Talk Forum banner

Help me pick a new sight!!!

674 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  AVENSTOKE
Im trying to decide on a new sight and have narrowed my choices down to Sure loc lethal weapon 1 and sword apex micro 3rd plane. But I cannot find either of these sights at any of the local shops so Ive only seen pics. I have been shopping around for a month now and I would like some advice from someone who has used one or both of these sights. I will be using this sight for hunting and shooting in a local 20yd league.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6,815 Posts
both great sights and both very high quality, the sword would be more affordable and they both would perform near the same and both companies have great customer service.. so it would only be your preference and what your willing to spend.. either one you purchase wouldn't be a wrong decision.

· Registered
1,730 Posts
both great sights and both very high quality, the sword would be more affordable and they both would perform near the same and both companies have great customer service.. so it would only be your preference and what your willing to spend.. either one you purchase wouldn't be a wrong decision.
+1 pretty much sums it all up.... XRINGER... your all over AT... thanks for helping us guys out!!!!!

· Registered
636 Posts
do you want quality,simple,and bright look at Black Gold FlashPoint:thumbs_up

Attachments

· Registered
36,987 Posts
Check out the Extreme RT900 , awsome sights , very well made , tough ,Very BRIGHT

· Registered
636 Posts
yes,many great sight company's today it is hard to go wrong choosing any of them.

· Registered
9,738 Posts
The sword 3rd plane is an awesome sight. I have several of them. I like them so much I put one on my wife's bow. The are rock solid,easily adjustable. You can't beat the customer service. Danny and Channey are great people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.