Archery Talk Forum banner

Help me set up my xt

618 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Orions_Bow 
#1 ·
i have a bare switchback xt here that is going back to the pro shop to be outfitted. i need the output of some xt shooters on what accessories to get put on it. i am thinking about a drop zone and an impact archery single pin with the 6" bar. also, what good are the sts's? do they really work that good? your help is appreciated guys. thanks.

#7 ·
Xt

Well As You Guys Can Tell By My Signiture, I Dropped Off The Bow At The Pro Shop. I Went Ahead With What I Was Thinking About. I Have Used A Drop Zone For The Last 2 Years, And Love It. Its Worth 110.00 To Me. I Am Interested In One Of These Sts's, But Not Sure What To Get. Someone Help Me With An Sts. I'll Try To Pm This Guy You Are Talking About. Also, When I Get The Bow Back Next Week, I'll Try To Post Some Pics Of It. I'm Pumped Up Now!!!!

#9 ·
i have a #70, 30" SB XT, with a trophy ridge dropzone, Doinker 10" and copper john Deadnuts and i just love hte bow.
i´m going to order a MEanv2 STS, but it wont make any difference at all on handshock/vibrations, there can be ony nothing! the bow is stonedead in my hand, but i will try and se if it will make the bow even more quiet, not that is is loud by any meens now.
regarding long DL, i have 30" and it feels very comfortable shooting and i dont have any problems with the stringangle.

Attachments

#10 ·
Sounds like you're gonna have a great rig! If I had a SB XT then a Trophy Ridge Drop Zone and the STS would be two of the first accessories I would add myself! Great choice! :thumbs_up

#11 ·
Switchback XT would be sweet with a Trophy Rdige Quiver, Dropzone & a Summit Guide series sight! I will have to disagree with Cornfed (by the way Cornfed how are the deer looking for you this year?) on one thing, I wouldn't put a STS on that bow since it has string supressors and from what I have experenced testing a few of them it is all you need!

:wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.