Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently purchased a Bitz jig with the intention of fletching all my arrows. Well with school, work, and more work I haven't been able to get around to fletching any of the arrows I stripped the vanes off of. Decided that the little time I had to prepare for opening day would be better spent practicing rather than re-fletching arrows. So I'm going to take the Bitz back to BassPro tomorrow and decided that new arrows would be a good way to spend that money I've already written away. I shot GoldTip Expedition Hunter 5575's last year and liked them, but was wanting to try something new for this year. I know its too close to the season to be making a change in arrows, but I'm going to practice every moment of spare time I have. What arrows would you guys recommend? Being that I'm in college and broke, I can't afford to spend any more than I already have invested in the Bitz. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
save your money and stick with your gold tips. They are fine. I shot the XT hunters 5575 last year and loved them, but in the interest of more speed I switched to the GT Ultralight 400's for this year. gold tip makes great arrows, don't waste your money on new arrows unless yours are damaged or missing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts