Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im wanting to fletch some 3-d arrows and stuck on what to use.. whats your thoughts on this matter ??? i have different kinds from bohning 1.5 mini blazers ,bohning x2,easton tite flight 2'',fusion 1.5,bohning x vane 1.5 ,flex fletch 212.. if there is something better than what i have please let me know. and should i fletch them with a offset or straigh ? "im using a limbdriver rest so fletching contact is not an issue" the arrows i will be using are the new ""carbon express CXL PRO 250"
THANKS FOR ANY INPUT YOU CAN TOSS MY WAY!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
use the fusion 1.5 with right helical, the more helical the better, however if it's just for 3d, a little is good

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
1 7/8" Parbolic Gateway Feathers

3 of them is less than 2 grains and they are just smaller than a normal blazer and just bigger than a mini blazer

·
Registered
742 Posts

here's my hunting arrows, 3 inch fusions, so imagine half that and there's your 1.5 vane, after checking this out put as much helical as you can on your jig

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guy ! and thanks for the pic, those arrows look sweet..:thumbs_up ...... i dont think i can put much of a helical on a 1.5 vane tho..

·
Registered
743 Posts
I like using the 3d dureavanes either the 1.8 or 2.3,I use the 2.3 on my full bores.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
cant beat gateway feathers. with that being said, Im using 3" feathers, 5 degree offset...

·
Registered
527 Posts
I like using the 3d dureavanes either the 1.8 or 2.3,I use the 2.3 on my full bores.
My sentiments exactly! Love,Love,Love the Duravanes on my Full Bores!

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
too many choices....

I run 3 X2s on my ASA arrows, or 4 minis on the arrows...... been loving the 4 fletch lately.

4 fletched my V-Force arrows with X2s for hunting.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
--- Garceau, what do you mean by '' 4 mini on your arrows???? never heard of 4 vanes on one shaft before
too many choices....

I run 3 X2s on my ASA arrows, or 4 minis on the arrows...... been loving the 4 fletch lately.

4 fletched my V-Force arrows with X2s for hunting.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
--Grarceau do you have a pic of these ????????????????? or does anyone have a pic of an arrow with 4 vanes on a shaft for that matter ..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts