Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call me a "fanboy" or whatever else you want, but I'm just trying to live up to my part of the deal I have with Bluff Country Bowstrings. I was fortunate enough to be selected as part of their pro-staff for this season which served as a spring-board for numerous other opportunities for me, and before I get in to talking about why anyone in need of a string should check out BCB, I want to say that if I wasn't satisfied with their product, I would not be here preaching to you!

I shoot BCB's strings for a simple reason; they are quality. Rick, the owner, hand makes each set himself, so you can rest assured that you'll be receiving a quality product. BCB is not a huge company that has a few other employees doing the work, and that means Rick's attention to detail goes in to each set. BCB's prices are extremely reasonable, starting at $70.00 for a two-color set. Rick is happy to answer any questions, and he conveniently has a "contact" tab on his website.

Obviously, as a member of BCB's pro-staff, I may have some biases. However, as I mentioned earlier, I would not take the time to write this if I was not 110% satisfied with BCB. If anything, at least check out Rick's website at http://www.bluffcountrybowstrings.com/index.html and "like" them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/BluffCountryBowstrings?fref=ts

Thanks in advance, and I promise you won't be disappointed

·
Powered By Elite
2,725 Posts
I have a set on my GT500 in the 8190. I measured them, put them on, a couple of twists in the cables to get them perfect and about 3000 shots later and still look like new!! No peep rotation or stretch either :shade:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I will add to this as well. I love my sets of BCB strings. They look great, shoot incredible and are economically priced. LOVE 'EM!

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
don't feel like you're being a, "fanboy", eric. that's your obligation as a sponcored shooter.....your.... "job".... is to promote their product, through use and exposure. if you are happy with the strings, then by all means,.... use every opportunity to tell everyone you see about them. the guys that don't do that, are the freeloaders that give these small companies a bad taste in their mouths about sponcoring shooters.
more power to you, it's the guys that think it's silly that are the ones that wish they had the sponcorship!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
don't feel like you're being a, "fanboy", eric. that's your obligation as a sponcored shooter.....your.... "job".... is to promote their product, through use and exposure. if you are happy with the strings, then by all means,.... use every opportunity to tell everyone you see about them. the guys that don't do that, are the freeloaders that give these small companies a bad taste in their mouths about sponcoring shooters.
more power to you, it's the guys that think it's silly that are the ones that wish they had the sponcorship!
Thanks for the kind words, Ron. Bluff Country Bowstrings is also running a few promotions now, including giving away free merchandise (including a set of strings) to fans who like their Facebook page, and Rick has also lowered the prices of strings on his website to $60.00. Give them a look.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
You are not a "fan boy" Eric by any means. If you truly believe in the products you use then by all means promote them.
I am the same way with Bullseye Strings man, I am a true believer in the product and help to spread the word any chance I get.
Its awesome to see more shooters with products they stand behind and not just use it for the name or what they can get i.e. freebies.
Congrats to you and your sponsorship, it shows you are a good spokesman for his product and he stands behind you!!!

·
Registered
9,336 Posts
2 sets of BCB strings for me and counting. I see no reason to buy from another maker. Great strings and service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts