Archery Talk Forum banner

What picture would make best bowhunting season avatar?

Votes: 65 50.4%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 59 45.7%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it is BOWHUNTING Season what avatar should I have for BOWHUNTING Season? Picture 1, 2, or 3

All three could be something seen at the beach. AT's rule for avatars. Although #1 better not lift her arms and I would rather not see #3.

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
Pic #3.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
I'd for sure go with number 3. The first 2 will get you banned. LOL

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd for sure go with number 3. The first 2 will get you banned. LOL
Correction number 2 almost got me banned. But I prevailed and have had it as my avatar for a couple of years.

·
Beer Whisperer
11,046 Posts
With so many hot chicks on here as avatars, #3 would definitely set you apart from the crowd.

As a side note, I never thought of using my Elite as a back scratcher. NICE!!!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
dude if all the chicks look like that in the okie state. im packn up and becoming your neighbor.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Problem is thats his sister.
My sister is Fugly.

Just a few pictures of ex's from the days at the Univ. of OK!!

All my ex's live in Oklahoma thats why I hang my hat in Colorado!

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Number 1 is a flat out hottie. BUT number two might be the single most recognizable, beloved avatar in all of Archery Talk. There's no counting the number of times that chick, whoever she is, distracted me and held my full-on attention. Retiring her would be an unforgiveable crime against humanity. Even if only for archery season.

·
One Shot
9,181 Posts
Cmon, look at the backhair, the undeveloped pecs, the weak chin, the highly developed beer belly. How can you deprive your fellow bowhunters the joy of humiliating gobblerdown with that?

·
Recovering hunting addict
8,182 Posts
Number 1 is a flat out hottie. BUT number two might be the single most recognizable, beloved avatar in all of Archery Talk. There's no counting the number of times that chick, whoever she is, distracted me and held my full-on attention. Retiring her would be an unforgiveable crime against humanity. Even if only for archery season.
Yup - this.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts