Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some 125 grain Simmon's RazorSharks and found them to be hitting a tad higher than my field tips and all my other broadheads of the same weight. All my Slick Tricks, Muzzy's, etc. are right with my FT's, so everything is in tune. It was driving me nuts trying to figure it out and I finally weighed the heads. They are all 6-8 grains light!! I am trying to figure out a good way to add a little weight and I thought maybe the UBARs might do it, but I don't have any and don't know how much they weigh. Anyone know or able to weigh one for me? Thanks in advance!

SS

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well, that answers that...
Guess maybe I'll try the brass weight washers from 3 Rivers unless I can find some around here.
Thanks!

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
What do you need them for SnoodSlapper?

I have a bunch of the 5 and 10 grain ones:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meanv2 said:
What do you need them for SnoodSlapper?

I have a bunch of the 5 and 10 grain ones:)
Well, I have one package of the heads that are actually 8 grains too light and one pack that is 6 grains. I appreciate the offer, but let me look around here localy first - don't want to waste the postage on such a small thing. I will defintely keep the offer in mind though if I can't find anything. It doesn't sound like it should make that much difference, but I am shooting these with 4 inch feathers (they recommend 5 inch) around 285 fps and the 125's are not vented. So they are much touchier than the 100's due to the no venting. They do group great though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts