Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Bought a new Martin in July 09'', (aka the Cheetah) I get it home and I set it up, got it punching tacks at 60 yrds. After checking nuts and things I noticed the Mod was cracked, so I took it back, they handed me a new one off the shelf I looked it over and noticed the riser was twisted, so I tell the guy, He looks at me like I have two heads and tells me Iam looking at it the wrong way, Really? Are you serious? So I ask to speek with the Shop pro, I wait. and wait, and wait some more. This guy shows up and I tell him, He looks it over and says no Sh*t your right what do you want me to do? I tell him I want a new one that is not all messed up. he looks around and dosent have any more with a 60# draw, he tells me for the same price he would give me the 70# one. so I take one, I look it over and agree to exchange. He asks me if I want him to set it up for me, I chuckle and tell him no I well do it my self. So I get home set it up, again punching tacks out to 60yrds, I love this Bow. After a few days of shooting I notice the String is rubbing on the top of the vally on the idler wheel, I take it to a local guy and ask him to fix the problem, after some twisting of the cable he got it to center,So I shoot it for the next month or so never thinking twice about it, the Bow shoots great. It rained a little today and as I was wiping it down I noticed now Its rubbing on the back side of the Idler wheeler, and starting to cut my string, what is wrong and how can I fix it? any help would be greatly appreciated. Bow season is less than 3 weeks away and I really want to shoot my new Martin, and not my Parker.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts