Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bowtech admiral set at 65lbs 28 in draw, shooting easton 400 st axis at 26 1/2. My problem is that i just got some muzzy mx3 125s and i cannot get both fp and bh to group together. My bh are dead on up to 40 but my fp are 5 in directly low. Ive moved my rest but it only works with 20 yard pin and when i move to 30 im back to the same. It is absolutely driving me crazy, any help will greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
400 spine shafts with 125gn would be to weak in my opinion,try 100 gn heads and cut your shafts as short as possible and you might squeak by;but you may have to go to 350 spine.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
You must be running out of time for tuning due to the season in PA starting soon. Spine is very close to being weak but I think your arrows should work. It seems that you are sighted in with your broadheads. You can only move your rest down so the arrow is across the berger hole, any lower and you will get fletch contact. It will need the nock point to be changed to correct for your broadheads planeing up above the field points. I would twist the loop around the serving 1 turn in the up direction like a nut on a bolt and this will lower your broadheads closer to the field points,BUT now you will have to move your sight to get back to dead on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts