Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women
other than their wife and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

It is your patriotic duty to pass this on.. If you don't tell at least 5 people, you're a terrorist-sympathizer and are in the position of posing as a national threat.

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
What if you don't have any neighbors? :embara:

·
Registered
111 Posts
What if you don't wish to see the neighbor you have? Can I go to another neighborhood?

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Confession time !

:mg:I like it ,joke or not ,it's funny to give Muslins ( who got the same number of votes per person as the rest of us ) more reasons to hate those who preach a different way of "HATE "!:confused:

Got any Jewish ( they were the ones who wanted Jesus dead even if he was one of them )jokes ,maybe some anti-Christ would be even better !:eek:

You are feeding an unChristain attitude is just what we need here , "illbowhunter" THANKS as this is just what one needs to do ,to show what one really is in true faith !:sad:

P.S .The Atheists can cash in now ,this is why my church going and Bible thumping is limited!:embara:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
:mg:I like it ,joke or not ,it's funny to give Muslins ( who got the same number of votes per person as the rest of us ) more reasons to hate those who preach a different way of "HATE "!:confused:

Got any Jewish ( they were the ones who wanted Jesus dead even if he was one of them )jokes ,maybe some anti-Christ would be even better !:eek:

You are feeding an unChristain attitude is just what we need here , "illbowhunter" THANKS as this is just what one needs to do ,to show what one really is in true faith !:sad:

P.S .The Atheists can cash in now ,this is why my church going and Bible thumping is limited!:embara:
Oh calm down, he was just sharing a joke with us. Dont figure there are too many muslims on AT getting angry. Its not like he posted it in the local newspaper. And I dont know how you turned this meaningless little joke into atheism?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Sticks and stones.....does that ring a bell to anyone?

BTW, I dont want to see any of my neighbors that day, Im gonna have to take a drive around that time lol.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't care if Muslims like me or not. That is not bigotry or anti-Christian. I am a Christian which means I worship the one and only God, not a man or statue. I want to help save your souls not destroy them. If you have a problem with that, I don't really care.

You are probably the same ones that boo our young men and women that are serving our country to protect your freedom to worship freely. :usa2::usa2::usa2:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
valid points...

That's why I like Blazing Saddles so much, equal opportunity dicsrimination!

·
Registered
740 Posts
I think is hillerious and so would anyone who'd seen my neighbours wives!

·
Registered
166 Posts
It might be bigotry if one could not change the fact that they are muslim. One can choose not to be muslim, jewish, christian, or whatever. One cannot choose to change the color of their skin or their country of origin. So, if he had made the joke about Arabs, or Martians, or Italians, etc., that would be bigotry.

I'm sure you feel deeply embarrassed by now. Not to worry. Approach the nearest American flag, say the pledge of allegiance, find a veteran of any war, fall down at his feet and beg for forgiveness and you shall be healed from this misinformed and false sense of righteousness that you are not entitled to.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
You are probably the same ones that boo our young men and women that are serving our country to protect your freedom to worship freely. :usa2::usa2::usa2:
Not at all. In fact, many of my closest friends and family are soldiers, Marines, or sailors. I give them my deepest appreciation for putting their asses on the line for me. That said, I still find it offensive.

Source:Merriam-Webster
Main Entry: big·ot
Pronunciation: \ˈbi-gət\
Function: noun
Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot
Date: 1660
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
My use of "bigot" didn't intend to relay as extreme of a definition as the dictionary did, but I digress.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I find it offensive when they fly planes into buildings killing thousand of innocent people. I find it offensive when bombs are set off killing innocent men, women, and KIDS. I find it offensive that we even have to be over seas to protect our freedom. I DO NOT find it offensive to try and spread a little humerous JOKE that probably put a smile on most that read it.

Now you can go crawl into your little political correct hole so the rest of us can enjoy our time here on earth.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Some of you guys need to pull your panties out of the crack of your.......:eek:

that was funny!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
I DO NOT find it offensive to try and spread a little humerous JOKE that probably put a smile on most that read it.
Wow, appealing to the lowest common denominator with bigotry. Real funny guy you are. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Some of you guys need to pull your panties out of the crack of your.......:eek:

that was funny!:darkbeer:
Thank you.

Wow, appealing to the lowest common denominator with bigotry. Real funny guy you are.
I've been called a lot of things but never a bigot. I feel sorry for those that have to put up with you every day. I'll say a prayer for you and those around you.

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
I've been called a lot of things but never a bigot.
Hmm...perhaps it's time you start accepting the truth, and by that I mean something beyond your religious fairy tales. As an aside, no one has actually called you a bigot, but instead has accused you of bigotry. You hiding behind your Christianity doesn't help your cause, either, by the way.
I feel sorry for those that have to put up with you every day.
Figuring that you don't know me from Adam, I'll give that the appropriate amount of consideration -- none.
I'll say a prayer for you and those around you.
If you want to waste your time, I'm no one to stop you.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Figuring that you don't know me from Adam, I'll give that the appropriate amount of consideration -- none.
Exactly the way I feel about you.

I'm tired of wasting my time with this.

BYE!

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
Since you're done with this, can you delete your thread? Or were you just trolling?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts