Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was probably asked 100 times on this forum but for the life of me I can't find any posts on it. I have a Mathews Monster Chill R on the way and I am trying to decide what type drop away rests to put on it.
My other bows all sport NAP Apache rests and I like them but I am open to any other ones.
My only condition is that it be full containment (or close to it) and fast enough to drop out of the way.
Three of the options I am thinking of in addition to the Apache is the QAD Ultrarest Hunter, Ripcord Code Red, and Trophy Ridge Extreme-SL

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
If you go with a qad spend the money and get an hdx much more room for adjustment than the cheap hunter. I've never had a problem with fetching contact on mine

·
Registered
51,092 Posts
Use what ever rest you want, First off they ALL drop fast enough----IF properly set up. Rests are like everything else totally a personal choice.
So with that said my advice is a QAD HDX Mathews version will give you everything your looking for.

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
NAP Apache is an awesome rest. I would throw it on the ChillR and call it a day. That is what I have on mine and it works great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts