Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanna spend more time around crossbows and get paid for it? Well here’s your chance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
I bet there would be less time hunting though :) I always said I should have been in the business. With a face like this it would be easy to sell crossbows ;) LOL

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bet there would be less time hunting though :) I always said I should have been in the business. With a face like this it would be easy to sell crossbows ;) LOL
You would probably end up being your #1 customer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Regohio
17,970 Posts
Don't be too hard on yourself…maybe that face was made for Radio???

Would be a fun job for a while…then it would become a Shop Job For sure!!!

·
Huntoholic
10,777 Posts
Factory positions are just that,, same ole same ole. I found out when I was 18 years old just outa high school, when I hired in at General Electrics main facility in Fort Wayne Indiana, just around the corner from their Tec Center, it was not a life full of thrills and was definetly not the kind of work fer me!

Now if they need some testers to put em thru the paces on the range and ion the field,, well put, me in coach,,,,,,, just make sure and equip mine with an accudraw crank old or new, and a good drill driver to operate it,,,,,, :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts