Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hunting out of dang near every blind on the market, except the double bull, I have decided that I want a good one. Which one should I get? I am debating between the Matrix, the T5, and the import 5 which is supposed to be the darkest of them all. I know I can't go wrong but lets think about this. The matrix weighs 20 pounds and the T5 is 17. The import 5 is the darkest inside but is it too dark? Is the matrix window system worth 3 pounds and $50? Anyones imput would be appreciated. Also where do you guys buy them. Best deal?
Thanks for your help.

·
Excellence is tolerated.
3,046 Posts
Big D said:
After hunting out of dang near every blind on the market, except the double bull, I have decided that I want a good one. Which one should I get? I am debating between the Matrix, the T5, and the import 5 which is supposed to be the darkest of them all. I know I can't go wrong but lets think about this. The matrix weighs 20 pounds and the T5 is 17. The import 5 is the darkest inside but is it too dark? Is the matrix window system worth 3 pounds and $50? Anyones imput would be appreciated. Also where do you guys buy them. Best deal?
Thanks for your help.
I like my T5. Buy it on AT, where else!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I ordered mine from Rick (known as TheHairlessone here on AT) He will give you a good deal. I received the Matrix this week and set it up today just to check it out. It is going to be awesome. With the camo shoot through netting in front of the windows there is absolutely no "black hole effect" to scare the deer. I also received two vhs hunting videos with my purchase. One scene showed a monster buck walk within five yards of the Matrix so it must also contain scent pretty well too. I too thought I wanted the T5 but I am glad I got the Matrix sans three pounds.

TEXAS

·
Registered
161 Posts
Double Bull's are the best

I have a Matrix blind and I love it. The window system in the matrix allows me to have more time to get on moving game. The T5 has small windows and it is hard for me to get on an animal that is walking by the blind. I believe the Import blinds aren't made of canvas like the other ones are and they won't be as durable. Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.