Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-

I just received my new Axcel Armortech 7 pin sight. It is a beautiful bomber sight and am very happy with it. For those of you who have this sight, I am wondering how you adjusted the pins. When using the windage/ elevation dials I am required to bring the top pin near the top of the ring in order to accomodate the distances I'm trying to dial in, (20-80 yds). By the time I get my first pin zeroed the gang adustment is too low to squeeze in the longer yardages. As of today I have only dialed in the 20, 30 and40 yard pins (The 40 yd. pin isn't really Dialed but close. Any help would be appreciated. I tried searching and checked the site to no avail...

Thanks,

Pat

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
can you post a pic of you at full draw (with an arrow nocked) lets see if you can raise your peep.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Adjustment holes

There are adjustment holes where the sight apperature attaches to the block for just this reason. Just move the whole sight window down and start over. There will be two screws.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, That's what I was looking for. Looking at the screws it didn't look like I could move the housing.
I was hoping I wouldn't have to move the peep.:eek:

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts