Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about trying a saddle type stand and wanted to know what if anyone can help me with some advice on which one
I am 6'3" 250 pounds and was curious for any help from anyone who has tried them not sure if guidos web or aero which one or is there another brand i have never used a saddle type stand and want to try one
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Don't know much about the Aero, looks like you have to climb a shade higher than your hunting to anchor to the tree. IMO they've gotten a little out of hand on the price so I wont look at one.

The Guidos is super comfy but a pain to climb in. Its like a comfy recliner in the tree though. If your into all day sits it may be your best choice.

I have a Tree Saddle, they are out of production of course. Not the most comfortable but it will work for 4-5 hr which is all Im going to sit.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a guidos web and love sitting in it. Im working on switching to only hunting out of it. Can be a bit harm if its early season but the most comfortable stand to sit in. My friend sold his tree saddle after sitting in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts