Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really need help on how to tune my bow. I cannot get my broadheads to shoot with my field points.

I shoot a
2005 pse triton
#55lb 27in. draw
whisker bisquit rest
impact archery 3 pin sight

i think thats all you might need, but i have not been able to accuracy out of anything i try, except field points, any help is appreciated

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Might help if you list what arrows, tip weights, fletching, wraps, RH or LH, what heads you've tried, etc. As much info as you can.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well how do you change your arrow spine?

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,626 Posts
Here is what I do when faced with this problem now remember BH's exaggerate the problem of the bow/arrowrest and arrow settings.

check tiller on upper and lower limbs
check to make sure cams are in time with each other
since you are using a whisker biscuit check to make sure there is proper clearance in the hole, to tight or to loose will cause major problems
I always have the bow owner shoot threw paper at close range and then go back to 10 then 20yds to see if the arrow is still in tune, once this is done and adjustments made and arrow flight is good then put on your BH and shoot it threw paper with a BH target in background of course. Now you still might have a little drop and may have to adjust the sight but your arrows and BH's will be flying straight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts