Archery Talk Forum banner

HELP!! x force 6

569 Views 16 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  B3AV3R
my brother just bought an x force 6, 50-60 pounds. HE CANT DRAW IT BACK!!! how many turns can i safely crank it down from 60 pounds???
PLEASE HELP HIM!!!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what will that bring it to? i need it at 50 as close as possible.

· Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you guys so much. I just dont want to overdo it and have a limb split his lip. thanks guys.

· Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how bout 5??? he still cant draw the daggum thing back... his old bow is set at 54...but it has WAY smaller cams

· Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
he just spent his money on the bow. He gets it Just about to flip the cams, and then cant do it. I just have been standing behind him helping a little so that he could shoot it. I mean its really closeto going over, but he cant quite get it.

· Registered
1,326 Posts
he just spent his money on the bow. He gets it Just about to flip the cams, and then cant do it. I just have been standing behind him helping a little so that he could shoot it. I mean its really closeto going over, but he cant quite get it.
set the bow down for a little wile and every morning do some push up for a week do enough were u strain to get up. then in a week he will be wanting to crank that thing back up 60 :wink:
lot of luck:)

· Registered
158 Posts
does he have an injury? not trying to be funny or any thing. maybe get a couple dumb bells and do some bent over rows. use the couch for a bench to rest your knee and oppisit hand on. I had to do this for 6 months after an injury to my shoulder so I could draw my bow again.:darkbeer:

· Registered
1,198 Posts
limb deflection

Deflection on the PSE's are heavy most bows run 4-5 pounds heavy so a 70 will be about 74 and his 60will be about 64 and will only go to 54 safely

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.