Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Bowtech Guardian on A/T from Jerry/NJ(everything went great by the way). I have switched my 27" mods off of my 70# guardian & swapped with the 29" mods that came on his 60# Guardian..The 60# bow i just got is working fine. But the 70# bow will not pull back properly ,it feels as though something is binding up ,,any ideas ????:confused:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I don't know without looking @ the cam. Can you post pictures of them? That 60 lb'er will draw a heck of a lot easier than the 70 lb

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bowtech help

I have been shooting the 70# for awhile now, since i put the 29 in. mods. on it I swear I'm trying to pull a 200# bow back . It litterally feels like if i pull it any harder the bow is going to come apart in my hands!!! I have compared the 2 bows side by side,on top of each other ,etc. I dont see any difference in the cam config.,mod config.etc.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
maybe this will help you.try to find out if you have the smooth mods or speed mods,i know if you have the speed mods its gonna feel like your drawing back a 100 pounds.speed mods would be my guess

·
Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
4,922 Posts
double check the way your cables are put on ,then check again.Check your weight adjustments bolts...oh and double check your cables and they way they are mounted.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
if your cables are routed wrong on the non module end you wont be able to draw it. They need to go around the small circle the right way.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
draw length

you just added two in. to your draw length on the 70 ??? i know i can not draw two in. longer with out a hard time if at all !!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts