Registered
3,229 Posts
Here is your first pic.......

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
I hate to tell you this...

...but your is the most NON existant form I have seen to date:D ...

...you are the FIRST one I've seen that can go back to the "regular" beer...you've taken a little too much off with the "lite":D ...

>>>---DD--->;)

D

·
0 Posts
now dang it Scooby!!!...

...my post won't make sense now!!!...just like the rest of them I guess:D ...two minutes too slow...story of my life!!!...

>>>---DD--->;)

D

·
0 Posts
but now that we can SEE again...

...the "keys" are weighting you down on your right side and giving you a bit of a lean back effect...switch the keys to the left side and you'll straighten right up!!:cool: ...

>>>---DD--->;)

...and NO BEER for you period!!:p ...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
p8ntballnryan said:
tell me what needs to change por favor!
My two cents:

Put your bow hand on the grip where the knuckles are at a 45 degree angle. Straighten your bow arm, and consider lowering your shoulders (although I am not sure). Raise your string elbow a little higher, and have Scooby post more pictures of you from other angles---the top would be best (you can use a mirror, etc.).

One thing that makes your picture look a bit "funny" is that you seem to be aiming down; instead, you should aim for a distant target, as this would better represent you on the range.

What is your draw length?

kgk

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Here are your two other pics.......

Attachments

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
One last one

Attachments

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Ryan..
looking at the second pic....you are definately leaning back a bit (away from the target, and your bow shoulder is practically up in your ear. Stand up straight and get those shoulders down. You may need to shorten that draw up slightly to get that done.

--mike

·
Registered
303 Posts
P8nt,
You are leaning backward some. Just come forward. Make sure that your head is between your stance when you look down before you pull. Have someone watch you when you do this. It will feel like you are leaning forward at first and it will feel a little awkward; but in fact you will be straight. I hope this makes sense to you! I had that problem before too and did what I just told you. After a while it doesn't feel strange anymore and your body will be straight when you shoot. This will help your accuracy.
Good Luck!!
Lady :D

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Whaaooo dude, how long is that thing?

He's leanin' back 'cause he's gotta hold up that stabilizer!!! Knock a few feet off that thing and you'll be a-otay!!

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah...that stab is pretty big...but it gets the job done. it feels VERY weird but i was told i was standing straight this morning. I'm gonna try the knuckles to the riser at a 45* angle and lowering my shoulders. I'll report back today!

Thanks alot guys...appreciated more than you know!

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
OK

Right on buddy, keep hammerin, let us know what happens.

D

·
0 Posts
HP-10...I think he's Ted kasinski's kid!!...

Hollowpoint10 said:
So thats where all the guns went to after we disarmed Germany!:D LOL Is it just me, or is your arrow point really 4" in front of your riser?
...point 4 inches in front of riser??...most likely couldn't "shoot em off" to the correct length so he left them "full length" and put in 125gr tips to compensate...and I bet there working just fine!!...huh...Ryan??:) ...

...you move the keys to the "left" side yet??:cool: ...is that what did it for ya???...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Yo p8nt

Bow shoulder a little high. Leaning a little towars the back. Do you have even weight on both feet? Or to much bow weight? Heck, we from Texas, we got guns in every room. I like the M1A Springfield! Looks like someone was a Ranger, maybe 101st or 82nd. Only two things fall from the sky!:D

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well i changed my grip in relation to the riser, started standing up straight, and shortened my drawlength up. Guuueesss what...just upped my vegas score about 30+ points this afternoon. i'm still a little shaky and need to give myself time to settle in...other than that...everything is working out well...thanks guys...keep'em coming...i'm gonna weight my bow with everything on it and tell ya'll what i'm holdin up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts