Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from NAHC newsletter:"Olivia Angelloz of Sidney, Nebraska, was crowned Mrs. Nebraska August 3 on the platform of her pro-hunting message. And during the Mrs. America competition this month in Hawaii, she says she'll continue promoting the sport, and hopefully reach a wider audience.

"I'm proud and honored to represent Nebraska, but also the international family of sportsmen and women of which I am a part," said Angelloz, who works at the Sidney, Nebraska, headquarters of Cabela's. "The Mrs. America pageant is a vehicle by which I can educate the public on the important role hunters play as conservationists, stewards of wildlife and humanitarians worldwide."

The Mrs. America competition comes to an end September 19 with the crowning ceremony. Highlights of the pageant will be broadcast on the PAX television network October 11 and 18. "

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sounds like my kinda girl, anybody know if she married?, guess not being miss NE. Hell I'm married anyway.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am tired, Mrs. well a sister is still out of the question I guess...lol

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
That is super!!!! Hey, got any snapshots of this young lady? She's the kind of spokesperson we need to promote Vegas' shoot.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Here she is Jim......I will NOT miss Vegas now!!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Yup! She's a keeper! I am serious- she's the kind of woman that we need to drive this archery vehicle up the long hard mountain of public acceptance. Does anyone feel like writing her a letter asking her to help us(archers) promote our sport. If we could get her to sign autographs for one day at Vegas, we could get the media to cover her (and maybe a few of us)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I think it's a great idea! All of us here at AT voted, and you were elected to write the letter Jim:D (or at least talk to the promoters for Vegas).

·
Registered
143 Posts
RRRROOOOWWWWLLLL!

Wow, looking that good and has a great attitude, nice! Now let me see, if she owns a 4 wheel drive and can gut a deer--- she's a full 10!!!

·
Registered
852 Posts
WOAH!!!! What a LOOKER!!! And she loves hunting??? I'd say she's a keeper, for sure!!! I agree with Jim - A fairly high profile, attractive female would be an outstanding spokeperson for our cause...

- georgestrings

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Man does she need any help tuning her bow, setting up treestands...ANYTHING?

Anything to use as an excuse to spending some time hunting her...I mean...hunting with her! :D

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
:) GOOD LORD---- A definate keeper. I couldn't concentrate on hunting with her around. She has it all---brains--beauty and, a bow. LETS HUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts