Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It feels more comfortable for me to anchor of the side of my nose instead of the tip of my nose now.Do you guys and gals think that this will actually cause some sort of accuracy issue at all and has anyone else out there made the switch?Help me out here please!:confused:

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
It feels more comfortable for me to anchor of the side of my nose instead of the tip of my nose now.Do you guys and gals think that this will actually cause some sort of accuracy issue at all and has anyone else out there made the switch?Help me out here please!:confused:
That could sound reasonable if you switched from a short ATA (with which you had "proper" nose contact) to a long ata bow and when you kept your anchor it caused the string to go past the nose...

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Well I guess the question goes back to you. With the anchor point change is your shooting more, the same or less accurate?

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
I don't want my nose on the string at all. Don't matter, all that matters is if you can repeat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts