Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Don,
I recieved the Banners and a Fancy Green and Gold John Deere Hat in the mail today. Thanks a Bunch Good Friend! I owe you big time! ;) :) :D

Dick

Attachments

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more Photo:

Dick

Attachments

·
Occam's Razor
8,313 Posts
DeereMan and his hats........too good....the mark of excellence...........:cool:

:) <---------------<<<< :cool: "CK" :cool: >>>>---------------> :)

D

·
0 Posts
GRANDPAW...

...man...now EVERTHING about your range is TOP SHELF:D ...you know in that GREEN hat you are a stunningly handsome man!!:cool: ...hehe...

...if a JD hat can make me look good...you know they can work miracle's:p ...of course no one ever said I looked good in one:( ...LOL...but you sure do!!...

...looks REAL GOOD GRANDPAW!!...great pictures...Thanks for sharing them!!...glad I could be of help to spruce up the new shooting range...

>>>---DD--->;)

PS...payment has been received friend!!...no further payment due!!:) ...

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a little better photo for you Don. Notice the markings on the new bow too. ;) :) :D

Dick

P.S. Thanks again Good Friend! The banners look Great on the range walls! :)

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
oh and CLAYKING...

...put on your "mark of excellence" and get a picture by the cement pond...

...I'd like to see the PROgress you are making with the ArcheryBar and Grill/Bar-B-Q Den/Big Screen Room/Fishing Crib over the "pond" deal that your to have finished by January when the Deere Herd comes down to visit for a month or so:D ...

...or maybe hold your insatiable and the baggie you have all(or most) of the parts in would be a good picture too:p ...

...I bet the wife said you look 15 lbs lighter and 10 yeeres younger in your's!!:cool: ...

>>>---DD--->;)

D

·
0 Posts
tell you what GRANDPAW...

...you could walk into any JD Dealer in the country and get whatever you want...you my friend...

...Have The Look:) ...CK was right...Excellent!!:cool: ...

>>>---DD--->;)

PS...I can see the bow is a very nice PSE...and what is that you have for a stabilizer??...a muzzle off a howitzer?? :D ...

·
Occam's Razor
8,313 Posts
"only" a month.............not sure you can finish the "bbq & works" in that short amount of time...............:rolleyes:

The insatiable, following the wit & wisdom (???) of the Hoodlum, is on the bottom of the "pond" gathering rust waiting for your discovery........it is green you know........:rolleyes: ....should be easy for you to find........:cool:

We now return this thread back over to GPR..........:D

:) <---------------<<<< :cool: "CK" :cool: >>>>---------------> :)

PS.......wife said I looked like a foreigner in that hat..............lol

D

·
0 Posts
bottom of the pond!!...

...who said I knew how to swim??...waters for fishin' and pontoon ridin' :D ...

...now we'll have to get DIVER DUDE to do a schedule syncronization to meet up down there for the same month(or more):cool: ...unless I can "fish" that release out of the pond with a zebco and some 12 lb test whilst sitting in a bark-o-lounger in the "crib"...he'll have to go in after it!!...

...maybe he can show us about that syncronized swimming he does as well!!:p ...

...oh and if it doesn't have a 'hint" of Yellow to go with the GREEN...I won't even be able to home in on it!!:) ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Occam's Razor
8,313 Posts
If the insatiable is "lying" on the bottom, no swimming skills are required.........:cool: ..........getting back up, well, that's a different problem..........:D

I'll just "Krylon" up one of my new "springs" yellow for that "deck-a-rater" touch.............a ZEBCO........salt-water and air just loves those things................:D

:) :D ;) :rolleyes: <-----------------------<<<<:cool: :rolleyes: ;) :D

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we are gonna have to get you a TURBO BANNER for that shootin shed

Nick,
So what's the hold up good friend:confused: ;) :) :D I have a very special place for it! A real place of Honor! :)

Dick

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Fit as a Fiddle

Grandpaw
You you look fit enough to play for the UW Huskies
DEERE Green looks good on you........
Nice Range. MOBUCK:D

R

·
0 Posts
a nuff of this talk about how good Grandpa looks in his new J.D.Cap

Heere the Two best looking guys in Archery!!!

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
LOL...I know them guys!!...they are from the "wanted" poster at the post office!!...

...thats where I seen them before HOOD-LUM!!...look kinda "unsavory" to me :D ...

...but I like the vest and camo combo...not everyone can pull that off!!:cool: ...and doesn't look like that guy did either:p ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
......see....if those two are the best looking dudes in Archery, then the Rob know his not only the "most electrifying man in Archery", but his also the "best looking man in Archery" with or without his loin cloth.:D:D:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
whats up with the hats DD wheres the love brother? speakin of brothers those to bumms in the pick look about like twins :D :D

D

·
0 Posts
The ROB...

...dude...if your going to be wearing the "lion cloth" next yeere...it darn sure had better be in MOSSY OAK or REALTREE!!...and you do realize...you'll be known as the "two headed man of archery"!!!:p ...not sure if we can put a picture of that up on heere??:D ...

...DRYFIRE...man buddy...didn't realize the DeereMan had dissed you on the JD bonnet deele:( ...my bad to the MAX:( ...

...tell you what...get a hold of FESTUS and get one from him...he's got the official ASA PRO-am inventory of DEERE bonnets:cool: ...we didn't get all of them passed out last season...if ROGER PATTON still has the embroidery machine in one piece...see if ROGER will put your name on the back like the "Official DEERE HERD" verisions have!!:cool: ...

...if you can't make it work...let me know...the DeereMan will show your little AR-KANSAS barefoot hillbilly self some love:D ...

>>>---DD--->;)

D

·
0 Posts
DRYFIRE...twins???...

dryfire said:
whats up with the hats DD wheres the love brother? speakin of brothers those to bumms in the pick look about like twins :D :D
...I guess your right...twins seperated at birth!!...

...looks like they used a chain saw on em to do it!!!:p ...

...maybe they are CLONES!!...hehe...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey deere man now ur talkin i knew u wouldnt forget me on purpose thats something obt would do ill b at pattons friday so ill see if he cant hook me up thanks brother i feel the love now :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts