Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a european plaque that you can include a picture of your kill. I will sell these for $28 tyd. They can be made with the broadhead base or and oval base.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this also comes with the frame to put your picture in.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,598 Posts
Do they come with the skull and antlers? :)

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no sorry they don't come with the skull or antlers. This one is made out of walnut. The rest of them will be made out of oak.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would anyone be interested in one if the base was made in the shape of a state?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sounds like a pretty cool idea. I'd take an Ohio one, but I can't hunt this year due to shoulder surgery. Bump for your mounts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Making an oval base one this weekend.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all pm's returned Hopefully be shipping some out on monday provided the storm lets up.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
working on a broadhead hero plaque as well. Little bit harder to make. It needs to be sanded and needs to have the blades tapered.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
another design. this one is a pain in the rear end to get it right. But It does not look bad. I'll also include a picture frame to put your picture in. I want $35 tyd for this one. Walnut shaft with oak blades and retention ring. It looks better in person.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can make just about anything you may want for the base. Just let me know. take care

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got a state plaque (ohio) cut out will post pictures of it tommorrow. thanks

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
price

Yes I take paypal. The arrowhead (first photo) one is $28, the broadhead (cut-outs) are $35 and the state plaques will be $30. The arrowhead one is made out of walnut in the picture above but I don't have anymore walnut. (I just found a piece and was playing arounc when I made that one) They are all made out of solid oak with the exception being the broadhead ferrule is made out of walnut. The price include the picture frame and shipping to your door in the lower 48.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here are some pictures of one of the state plaques. If you would like one let me know. I can make it and send you pictures to see if you want it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts