Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow AT'ers, as some of you may or may not know. I have been filming for a national hunting show for the past year.

The name of the show is Hunting for the Dream, which is produced by Nature productions. HFTD will be airing on Fox Sports NW every Saturday Morning at 8:00am EST. On Direct TV channel 651 and Dish Network on channel 426. Also if anybody has a membership to huntingchannell.com there will be weekly webisodes uploaded there.

Here is a link the their website

www. huntingforthedream.com

The show is based on six smaller production companies who are wanting to make it on a national network. Each episode will be broken down into 2-3 segements, each segment will have a certain teams episode on it.

How the winner is decided is through people logging onto the site and voting for their favorite team. The winner receives a free season on the channel the show is airing on.

Our bunch is none other than Team Covert.
Here our website telling about all of the Team Covert guys.

www. teamcovert.com

Myself my nine other team mates have traveled the across the country, hunting over 12 states for everything from sitka blacktail on Kodiak Island, Whitetails, Black Bear, Elk, Turkeys and several more I cannot think of...

I wont lie to you guys, we have all worked harder at hunting and filming this year than we ever have. It isn't for everybody, if you do it right its tough and expensive. But there is no doubt in my mind guys this is what I want to do the rest of my life.

Here is a youtube link to our promo video, there is a higher quality condensed version that we will use as our opener for each of our episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wewFnG6zuSo

The only way that we can win guys is by getting votes. Check out Team Coverts website and check us out, if possible watch out episodes. If you guys like us and our style your votes would be appreciatted. let me say that again.

YOUR VOTES WOULD BE APPRECIATTED!

LOL

To vote you can visit www. teamcovert.com and click on the link we have provided or visit H.F.T.D's website they can direct you to it also.

Thank you all for your support and wish us luck. best regards Wally "the critter" Ritter.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on guys, atleast give me a reply or somethin....

·
Registered
652 Posts
I got Dish but...

I only get Fox midwest???

Be proud to support you if I can find that show...:smile:

UncleRay

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here is our promo video again guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wewFnG6zuSo

and on the station we kinda got shafted with the stations, had networks and sponsors get flacky at the end.

Anybody that has the fox sports package can get the channel, i think you just have to contact your satelite provider...

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we havet got any kill shots uploaded to the web, but i will begin uploading pics of some of the stuff we have whacked....

below is joey deckers oct. kentucky buck...

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It will be posted on hunting channell online...so if anybody has a membership there they can watch it.

Also we are going to probably make a dvd at the end of the show with all our shows on it. They will not be very expensive, i will everybdoy know how it goes...

Below is a picture of a buck that Kyle Culbreth killed in KY on video...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Guys, as the shows air on TV I'll try and get some of our segments on youtube and post them here. If you can't wait, pick up a membership at thehuntingchannelonline.com or add the sports pack to your satellite which will or shoul dinclude all the Fox Sports territories. Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gee, skindog thanks forposting all my pics at once. kinda foiled my little plan of bumping the thread with pics...lol jk

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Go getum boys! I wish I could get to see some of that stuff man. Good work Wally, MCH, and Skin dog, I want a dvd when they come out.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Remember Guys....

The best way to support us is too

VOTE!

all ya gotta do is go to team covert.com and do so....

Here is a link to clip of the buck I shot out in kansas this past year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDCXAwBwabE

1 - 20 of 33 Posts