Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you tell me how to adjust the stand for height. I talked to the guy from lonewolf who designed the stand and he said when I hang it in a tree it should be great. but i wanted to see of you thought theres anything else I should know. Thanks. Im gonna try and hang it in a tree before i take it back.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Well first, just use the quick hang hook or the versa button. Im sure that you know that much by now so I will spare you.

When you get it on the tree, check to see how the platform looks. (Slightly off ground your first time.)

If the platform looks close to level, go ahead and lift platform, pull down on stand, and cam platform over to tighten on tree. Stand on the platform.

If the platform does not look level do this. Follow the cables from the platform to where they connect on the seat pedestal. There are three slots where you can put the screws that the cables go on. Move these screws up or down according to your needs.

I hope this has helped you somewhat. Ill be happy to help with anything else you may need through this thread or PM. What I am thinking is all you need to do is get it on a tree, stand on the platform and get the cables extended fully.

Happy hunting with the Wolf..You are gonna love its mobility and ease of use..

Clay

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think your right man I gave the guy who desigend this thing a call and he said it will make a world of difference when i hang it on a tree so thats what ill do. thanks for the info. Ill keep in touch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts