Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Spencer Land and HCA still will not give me my money back for a bow I ordered in Febuary. Spencer Land promised me my bow in 90 days and it is well past that time. They can`t seem to make a left hand sidewinder for me. So I want my money back and they refuse. HCA is at a trade show in Fort Worth Texas. Give them a piece of your mind about ripping consumers off. Please tell them Charles Garrett sent ya and he wants his money back. Give a big thanks to Tim Harris while you are there for his help and refusing to give me my money back. He is the Vise President of rip you off HCA. We need to send a message to these fraudulant companies that these practices will not be tolerated.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I agree that you have been done wrong and you have every right to be up-set but this is not the way to handle it. I feel this is way out of line.....

If you want your money back, get a lawyer to send a letter requesting it. If everything you have posted regarding this transaction has been true, you will have no problems winning a court case. I would think HCA would settle with out the case even making it to a court room.

Darrel

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
You've already got one thread on this with two pages...you got plenty of responses. Give it a rest. Sorry AT is not your HCA whipping post.

OX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.