Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, been around archery my entire life, however I'm new on the forums.

I was introduced to the sport at 5 years old from my grandfather and stuck with it until I was about 12. Then I guess life happened...but in 2018 when my grandmother passed away I started up again in order to spend more time with my grandfather. Here we are now almost 2 years later and I've rediscovered my passion for the sport, not only in shooting but also in teaching. I've been teaching lessons at Queens Archery Range and Pro Shop in NYC (pre COVID-19 of course) as well as practicing myself. Introducing people to something you love and seeing them enjoy it as well is definitely a rewarding experience.

I had the great opportunity of going to both the Lancaster Classic in 2020 as well as the Vegas Shoot and am looking forward to many more. I figured joining the forum would be a great way to be in touch with the archery community as well as possibly be able to help anyone who is looking for anything that we may have available at our pro shop at Queens Archery.

Looking forward to being a member and if any of you ever find yourself in Queens, NY we'd love to have you visit our range.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
welcome to AT

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
Hello, and welcome to Archery Talk from Columbus, Georgia.

Bobby

·
Registered
15,389 Posts
Welcome to AT.

Was shooting at Queens Archery range 20+ years ago.

Remembered the owner gave us the required initial 30 mins introduction class.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to AT.

Was shooting at Queens Archery range 20+ years ago.

Remembered the owner gave us the required initial 30 mins introduction class.
Awesome! It's cool to see someone who has been there! Was it Al who gave you the lesson? That's my grandfather 🙂

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arizona.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts