Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to buy the wife her first bow, just wondering what all the gals on here was using as far as type and size of arrows and ect. Im figuring she will be shooting around 40# with a 24-25" draw. Thanks !

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
my wife shoots the mathews mustang ;25 in draw at 44lbs,easton lite speed 500 and 100 grain tips.she is shooting excellent with this set up.

·
Registered
443 Posts
My girlfriend shoots the diamond edge at 40 lbs. Once she reaches her max and gets tired of pulling back 40 we will get her a set of 50 lb limbs.

The edge is equipped with:
Extreme RT900 Sight
Trophy Taker Pronghorn Rest
G5 Meta Peep Hunter
Easton N-Fused Axis Arrows 400
G5 100 Grain Strikers
Truball Jr. Stinger Release

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Mathews Switchback XT (I love this bow)
53 lbs.
25" draw
Viper sight
Gold Tip XT Hunters 3555
Scorpion XP 100 grain Mechanical Broadheads

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Getting ready to buy the wife her first bow, just wondering what all the gals on here was using as far as type and size of arrows and ect. Im figuring she will be shooting around 40# with a 24-25" draw. Thanks !

You might want to post this in the Women's Archery section as well.
My wife shoots a Mathews Mustang, 23" draw length, 40lb draw weight, with GoldTip Falcon 35 arrows and 85 grain magnus stinger b-heads. :wink:

Lien2

·
Registered
656 Posts
another diamond edge

My 14 year old daughter is shooting a diamond edge with 40# pull and 26" draw length. Shoots it verrrry well!! She had a spyder prior to this and I thought it was a nice bow. BUT, first shot out of the edge my daughter's head snaps around with her eyes bugging out, "DAD, did you see that speed?!!!" She is in love with her bow.

Randydb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts