·
Registered
15,389 Posts
I'll be in Africa:D

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bring this back up to see if anyone on here other than me & P&y only are gonna be there.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went last year & had a great time.

Thanks for the heads up, didn't realize it was coming up that soon.
Yep, next weekend...If you see a guy in an Athens Field Staff shirt shooting a Predator camo & black Athens that'll be me...And on Sunday I'll probably be packing a hangover to boot, lol.

·
Registered
12,192 Posts
A big 10-4 on that, we camped with a great bunch of shooters for Wisconsin next to us last year & it was Party Harty Time if you know what I mean.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A big 10-4 on that, we camped with a great bunch of shooters for Wisconsin next to us last year & it was Party Harty Time if you know what I mean.
My only advice if your gonna camp is to NOT rent one of the "cabins" they have there, lol. Last year I shot the R-100 with some buddies over there, my first time shooting there, and they told me "We'll rent a cabin and stay there overnight"...So I'm thinking "cabin" it was more like a chicken coop. I didnt bring a sleeping bag, thought I was gonna freeze to death since it was cool that weekend anyway. Only thing that saved me was having enough beer in my system I think, lol.

·
Registered
12,192 Posts
We stayed in our "Condo on wheels" Air if it got hot, heater if it got cold, & a a potty so we didn't have to go stand by the tree in the middle of the night. if (you know what I mean). LOL

·
Registered
440 Posts
Not going to be able to make this one j-daddy. Wish i could. The first shoot of the year for me will probly be the R-100 in lincon, NE. I'll be back in the states a whole whoppin 2 weeks maybe, if it all goes down to my likeing. If you would send me a PM with some shoots in the area.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not going to be able to make this one j-daddy. Wish i could. The first shoot of the year for me will probly be the R-100 in lincon, NE. I'll be back in the states a whole whoppin 2 weeks maybe, if it all goes down to my likeing. If you would send me a PM with some shoots in the area.
Man I dont know of very many shoots in the area...I know there are some coming up in Fort Dodge IA but that would be a haul for you. When's the R100 in Lincoln??? I might try to hit that if I have time and I'm around.

·
Registered
440 Posts
The Lincon, NE R-100 in july 10th-11th. Hope I can get some practice in before then. Other wise the darton steel challenge is gunna eat up a bunch of my GT's lol

·
Registered
440 Posts
Sounds good. Whats your take on the R-100? Did you find it an enjoyable shoot? Kid friendly?

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds good. Whats your take on the R-100? Did you find it an enjoyable shoot? Kid friendly?
Yeah they are a blast to shoot and really kid friendly to be as big as they are. Lot's of kids shoot the R-100. I'd shoot a R-100 every weekend if they had them around close, they are a blast and the targets are cool.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts