Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone I just picked up a rytera bulletx and I love this bow! :biggrin1: It shoots awesome. !! I was wondering if they make a two piece quiver for this bow or is there one that will work on it. I really like a two piece quiver on a bow , just because of how it keeps everything tight to the bow. thanks for your help ogar.

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
archeryogar said:
Hey Everyone I just picked up a rytera bulletx and I love this bow! :biggrin1: It shoots awesome. !! I was wondering if they make a two piece quiver for this bow or is there one that will work on it. I really like a two piece quiver on a bow , just because of how it keeps everything tight to the bow. thanks for your help ogar.
Yes we do. It is called a 2X4 Quiver. It is similar to the Fast Four quiver in a
2-piece design. I will post a pic here in just a few minutes.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Will that work on the Jaguar?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

·
Michigander R.I.P.
5,492 Posts
That 2X4 quiver is one of the nicest I have ever seen. Lite weight, sturdy, no sticking your broadheads into foam here, has arrow holders at the top. No noise either. Can be switched around for lefthand also.

I have one sitting on top of my dresser in the bedroom, just hopeing the ShadowCat Nitrous has more than 7" of bracehieght for 2007.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where can I get on oh these quivers? There is no dealer around were I live so I would like to buy one of the web. thanks ogar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts