Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Soft or Hard Bow Case with Alien X, Alien Z, Alien Nemesis respectively on the side and made to fit the bow.

2. CAMO HAT! Either Mossy Oak or Realtree with subdued Alien X, Alien Z, Alien Nemesis respectively.

We are out here Rytera and willing to buy this stuff. I have enough money invested in this bow that I want a case that will protect it. I want to show others what a sweet-ass bow I have. Come on....you went this far creating an elite series set of bows. Let us show them off.

Now, I ask all of those Rytera owners out there to stand up with me and say HELL YEAH! Or just plainly put a "thumbs up" :thumbs_up on your reply.

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
That would be nice, I would also like to see what's new for 2011, not a peep yet. Come on Terry give at least a teaser!

·
Getting old and crotchety
20,857 Posts
As a FUTURE Nemesis owner, I would love to see the various new products. Hats, stabelizers to match, sights, etc... Then the usual stuff.. shirts, wallpaper, screen shots, etc.

So YES bring it forward!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.