Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Get out and shoot!
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these for $10 a pack. The are almost identical to rocket Sidewinders. Actually the blades screws and tip interchange. The difference is the blades on the HFC's are not twisted like the rockets.

In my personal testing I find the HFC's furrel much stronger. The blade cuts are just deep enough so it's stiffer. In the garbage can test all the blades broke the openning tips off but still maintained a near full cutting diameter. None of the blades were bent and would still fold nicely into the furrel. When I did this same can test with the rocket it twisted all 3 blades badly and the furrel was bent also. I'm going to use them. Just curious if anyone else uses these.
HFC HEADS.jpg

HFC OUT can.jpg
sidewinder on arrow
BHs can tested.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just picked up a couple packs of these this last weekend. The guy at the store told me that they were made for them by Rocket to put their name on. So I figured heck if they are the same thing might as well pick up a couple packs.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yep, nothing more than a Rocket Sidewinder. Rocket also makes the Cabelas Lazer heads. Good stuff, and $5 cheaper than the Rocket brand name ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts