Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thinking about going to a moveable single pin sight and going away from 3 or 4 fixed pin sight. Choices I have decided on are either an HHA or Axion or Archery Extreme sight. Looking in the price range of 100.00 to 200.00. Going to use it mostly for hunting deer, turkey and black bear and shoot a few rounds of 3-D. Don't get me wrong I like my Black Gold sight. It has served me well for last few years . Just looking upgrade. Would like some input on some of these sights from these companies.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I switched from a truglo 5 pin an HHA slider last year on my z7 and I can't imagine going back to a multi pin. Very accurate, great sight picture and well contructed. I can't vouch for the other two brands you mentioned but I am very pleased with the HHA.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
For the money and quality, it's hard to beat a HHA. I have a OL-5519 and really like it. I just got a target bow and am considering getting another one with the .10 pin. Those are your biggest decisions on the HHA. Pin size and slide vs. wheel.
Shrewd also makes a pretty nice slider but the price is also a good bit higher.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thinking about getting HHA DS 5500 lh , I've seen the Axt archery Driver. seems like a good one also.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys , order an HHA DS 5519 bowsight last night. Should be here on Mon or Tues next week. Coming from Lancaster Archery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts