Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the HHA housings are interchangeable? For example, if I have get a kingpin that comes with the 1 5/8" housing, can I swap it out with the housing from an HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra 2" housing? I'm hoping the 2" housing from the lite ultra would just mount on the kingpin.

·
Bonehunter
8,846 Posts
The windage block is the same, but very difficult to remove the screw holding the housing..they use special epoxy on the threads.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well if I leave the windage block on, will the housing just fit on the kinpin?

·
Bonehunter
8,846 Posts
The threaded windage block is what the housing is bolted on to, it's 1 unit...housing & windage block. Guys have got the screw out by heating with a soldering iron/mini torch...but very difficult, many have stripped the head or snapped wrenches.

So yes, the windage assembly's appear the same, should interchange no problem.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yes, the housing will mount right up. The housings are universal across their entire product line.

·
Registered
49,452 Posts
The windage block is the same, but very difficult to remove the screw holding the housing..they use special epoxy on the threads.
Not the screw he was asking about. There are "two" screws that hold the "whole" housing to the mounting arm---yes you can change them very easy.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts